top of page

Testing and Mistake

OMG! After changing the title to maximise the title area, I made a terrible mistake. It so obvious that a friend pointed out immediately. I feel like banging myself on the wall!

I should have double check it before I publish. So, I did a quick edit and publish. However, when I tried to edit more and publish again, I realised I got to wait for up to 2 days before I can make my next edit.

I also realised, I shall remove the Wish I knew - 2030 as there is no meaning to Wish I knew unless the series is already up. I should have make use of the space for better key words.

I got to monitor and test out more to see what brings results.

This is going to be a long process.

5 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


Head Office - World of Light

bottom of page